City of Syracuse NY

The city of Syracuse has a website at with lots of information and contact information for various officials and departments. For questions about your traffic ticket including your court date or a copy of the ticket (if you no longer have a copy in your possession), try contacting the City Clerk by phone at (315) 448-8216. You can also contact them at their mailing address at 231 City Hall, 233 E. Washington St., Syracuse, NY 13202. Remember that you must respond to your ticket in a timely manner and most courts require a response within 48 hours. To do so, simply follow the instructions written on the ticket itself which will ask that you enter a plea of guilty or not guilty. Pleading guilty or failing to answer will make you responsible for all applicable fines, fees, and other penalties associated with the original charge. Entering a plea of not guilty will give you the opportunity to contest the case or hire an attorney to defend you. If you plan on hiring Mr. Kehoe to represent you, please send us a copy of your signed, not-guilty ticket by fax, email, or postal mail. Attorney Randall Kehoe has many years of experience handling traffic matters all over upstate ny and can save you hundreds of dollars and in most cases keep you from having to go to court.

Additional Resources

If you have questions about another type of legal matter including bankruptcy, divorce, dwi defense, misdemeanor or felony criminal defense, or a personal injury lawsuit - maybe resulting from a motor vehicle accident - some of the resources below may help you get a start on your research or help you find an attorney who can assist you. Included among the resources below are some of Mr. Kehoe's other websites dedicated to his practice of law in other areas.

Personal Injury Lawyer in Albany NY - Mr. Kehoe represents client located in 518 counties, from Ulster in the south to Clinton County on the border with Canada. From negotiated out-of-court settlements to trials by jury, we can help you get the money you may be entitled to if you have suffered a serious injury in New York state.

Our official blog containing articles about Vehicle & Traffic law, local traffic patrol alerts, and also contains a helpful chart describing DMV point assignment for various traffic violations. The blog is open to comments and questions from visitors or you can contact us directly regarding your case.

Fast, affordable New York divorce solution - Our office can help you file for divorce in New York state, either through the Uncontested method or by filing a no fault petition.

Syracuse speeding ticket defense - This is our dedicated traffic law site. We represent clients throughout New York state charged with speeding, suspended licenses, A.U.O., passed school bus, red light, stop sign, etc. Our fees are among the most reasonable in the state with over 20 years experience.

File for Inexpensive Divorce - Divorce can cost thousands of dollars and be extremely stressful and time consuming. If you live in New York, we can help you file for less. Obtain a judgment of divorce within 4-6 weeks on average and spend under one thousand dollars.

Petit Larceny , Parole Violation, and Probation Violation - are all serious legal issues. If you or a loved one are in need of an experienced attorney for counsel and representation, Attorney Randall Kehoe may be able to help. Please have any related court documents, citations, etc. on-hand when you call so that we may best assist you. (518) 465-2211.

Insurance Agent Scottsdale - Matt Fleming is a personal insurance advisor and independent agent/broker. Get a free insurance quote from multiple auto insurance companies for your car, truck, motorcycle, ATV, side-by-side, sand rail, dune buggy or other commercial or recreational vehicle in Arizona state. (480) 818-5609.

Schenectady Bankruptcy Lawyer - Affordable debt relief services in the Albany-Troy-Schenectady Metropolitan area. File Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy after a free qualification consultation. Competitive fees. You can eliminate 100% of credit card debt, old medical bills, personal loans and other unsecured debt, stop wage garnishment, pending lawsuits, and home foreclosure. (518) 465-2211.

My Inland Home - New homes, distressed and bank-owned properties in southern California's Inland Empire. Find a great place to live or vacation in our affordable housing market. Call (909) 285-4151 or visit our website for a free consultation with an experienced Realtor.